Thursday, August 26, 2010

Interview: Kim Raver Breaks the Silence

                       Interview: Kim Raver Breaks the Silence

Kim Raver, of Grey's Anatomy and Lipstick Jungle fame, potrays Katy McIntosh, as the young wife and mother whose husband mysteriously dies while trying to quell a wild teenage house party on New Year's Eve. Searching for answers about her husband's death, the teens and their protective parents keep a shroud of secrecy to prevent her from finding out the truth. With the help of a local detective (Greg Grunberg, Heroes and Alias) she tries to break up the bond and uncover the secrets behind what really happened. (All photos credit: Sergei Bachlakov/Lifetime Television)


CE: My last question is about Grey's Anatomy: Can you give me any hints as to what we can expect from the coming season?

KR: I can't give much, as you know, or I'll lose my job (laughter). But I will say I'm pretty sure that everything can and will always change. I'm pretty sure that the triangle with Teddy, Owen and Kristina is done. And while I'm sad for Teddy because it's really hard for her, I'm just happy as a fan. The Owen and Kristina story has so much more to explore. And I think that that's great. I'm glad not to continue the love triangle, because otherwise it would have become redundant. It was a great way to establish Teddy. And so in the first couple episodes you may actually see Teddy kind of having something romantic with a new person. She's gonna try.



Source

No comments:

Post a Comment